VIRUS SITUATION

RE STEPPING IT OUT / WIRRAL DANCE CLUB - SITUATION AS AT 8 JULY 2020

 

Dear all


First of all, I trust everyone remains safe and well, that's the most important thing!

All our venues have been contacted now with risk assessments sent out.  All are working towards re-opening and I'm awaiting further news and chasing for answers.

Everything of course is subject to ever changing guidelines so please bear with me I'm doing whatever I can to ensure the earliest, safest return!

Chats being organised for next week so watch out for the emails on that.  In the meantime, you all stay safe and I hope by our next chats I can give you all some good news!

Much luvxx

SITUATION FOR NOVEMBER WEEKEND AWAY

If you are considering joining us for the weekend trip in November, I would be grateful if you could pay your deposit of £20 per couple asap if you haven’t already done so.  You can do this by post (cheque made out to G Wood or cash) alternatively I can provide my bank details by email.   If, due to the virus, the trip has to be cancelled you will have your deposits returned.

 

 

Comments